BRIGADIER GENERAL JORI A. ROBINSON
Brig. Gen. Jori A. Robinson is the Commander,175thWing, Maryland Air National Guard. She is also dual-hatted as the ANG Advisor to HAF A2/6. General Robinson graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1999 and received her commission as a Distinguished Graduate of the Reserve Officer Training Corps. She has served in intelligence positions at the unit, wing, Numbered Air Force, Major Command Headquarters, Air Force Headquarters, and DoD Intelligence Agencies. She has served as a Cyberspace Operations Officer at the Squadron, Group, Wing and Combatant Command level. She has supported operations in the European, African, Middle East and Pacific theaters and has deployed in support of numerous overseas operations.
1999 Bachelor of Arts in Communications, University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
2000 Intelligence Applications Officer Course, Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas
2000 Dynamics of International Terrorism Course, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
2002 Regional Foreign Affairs Course on Middle East and North Africa, US State Department, Washington, D.C.
2003 Master of Arts in International Relations, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Okla.
2004 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2007 Master of Arts in Organizational Management, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
2007 Air Force Intern Program, Pentagon, Washington, D.C. (named changed to Strategic Policy Fellowship)
2008 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence2011 Cyberspace Operations Course, Fort Meade, Md.
2012 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2016 National Security Fellow, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
2016 Air National Guard Commander Development Course, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
2019 Joint Task Force Commander Training Course, U.S. Northern Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
2019 Joint Professional Military Education, Level II (JPME-II), Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va
1. June 1999 – February 2000, Intelligence Fundamentals and Applications Course, Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas
2. February 2000 – February 2001, Officer in Charge, Intelligence Mission Planning Cell, 86th Operations Support Squadron, Ramstein Air Base, Germany
3. February 2001 – September 2001, Officer in Charge, 37th Airlift Squadron Intelligence Element, Ramstein Air Base, Germany
4. September 2001 – May 2003, Chief, Command Briefing Team, USAFE Theater Air and Space-Operations Center (UTASC), HQ US Air Forces Europe, Ramstein Air Base, Germany
5. May 2003 – July 2005, Chief of Intelligence, 29th Weapons Squadron, Little Rock AFB, Ark.
6. July 2005 – June 2007, Air Force Intern, Pentagon, Washington, D.C. (1st Rotation: Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; 2nd Rotation: Secretary of the Air Force Legislative Liaison Office)
7. June 2007 – July 2008, Air Analyst, Air Force Intelligence Analysis Agency/A2, Headquarters Air Force, Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
8. July 2008 – June 2009, Hostage Mission Manager, National Security Operations Center, National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Md.
9. June 2009 – August 2011, Director of Operations, 94th Intelligence Squadron, Fort Meade, Md.
10. August 2011 – June 2013, Special Projects Officer, USCYBERCOM/NSA Combined Action Group, US Cyber Command, Fort Meade, Md.
11. June 2013 – July 2015, Commander, 276th Cyberspace Operations Squadron, Warfield ANGB, Md.
12. July 2015 – June 2016, National Security Fellow, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
13. June 2016 – June 2017, Deputy Commander, 175th Cyber Operations Group, Warfield ANGB, Md.
14. June 2017 – June 2018, Commander, 175th Cyber Operations Group, Warfield ANGB, Md.
15. June 2018 – September 2020, Vice Commander, 175th Wing, Warfield ANGB, Md.
16. September 2020 – September 2021, Senior Executive Officer to the Director, Air National Guard, Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
17. September 2021 – January 2022, Chief of Staff, Maryland Air National Guard, and ANG Advisor to HAF A2/6
18. January 2022 – Present, Commander, 175th Wing, Warfield ANGB, Md., and ANG Advisor to HAF A2/6
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
1. August 2011 – June 2013, Special Projects Officer, USCYBERCOM/NSA Combined Action Group, US Cyber Command, Fort Meade, Md., Joint Duty Assignment as a lieutenant colonel
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Legion of Merit
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Air Force Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Joint Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal
Joint Meritorious Unit Award with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with two oak leaf clusters
National Defense Service Medal
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Armed Forces Service Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
Maryland National Guard State Active Duty Medal
1999 Distinguished Graduate, Reserve Officer Training Corps
2000 AETC Commander’s Cup Recipient, Intelligence Applications Officer Course 2000 Distinguished Graduate, Intelligence Applications Officer Course
2004 Squadron Officer School (SOS) Top Third Graduate Award
2005 Air Mobility Command (AMC) Intelligence Instructor of the Year
2009 US Air Force ISR Squadron of the Year (position: Director of Operations)2010 Director, National Security Agency Trophy Winner
2019 Director’s Distinguished Writing Award, Joint and Combined Warfighting School
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTIONS
Second Lieutenant May 8, 1999
First Lieutenant June 1, 2001
Captain June 1, 2003
Major Nov. 1, 2008
Lieutenant Colonel Nov. 1, 2012
Colonel Sept. 15, 2016
Brigadier General Sept. 18, 2021